New Beginnings

So here we are....jumping on board with some of my blogging friends and going "incognito"! No reason in particular...other than it's probably just safer and more secure this way! It's not like my kids have common names!

So...from now on, I'll be signing my blog posts and calling myself "Family Girl" and my devoted husband...well, seems fitting that we'll be calling him "Family Guy"...and the boys....well, without divulging their names, my 2 year old boy..we'll call him "Boosta" since that was his nickname as a baby, and we'll call our bright eyed 9 month old "Bug"...and any kids we may later produce...well, we'll name them later!

So...this being my first post and all...I'll leave it at that for the introductions...and do some actual blogging later....but remember...we are Family Girl, Family Guy, Boosta, and Bug from here on out!

Love...Family Girl.

Jenney  – (March 14, 2010 at 4:23 AM)  

Oops, I am trying again.
Can I link this blog to my sidebar r would you rather I didn't? I will delete your old link ASAP :o)

Cindy  – (March 23, 2010 at 6:54 PM)  

This is a good idea...I'm thinking of doing the same....but how can I top "Family Girl"? :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP