Coming Soon....
Pictures from ALL of our many trips to pumpkin patches this year..but until then..here are a couple of my boys :)
I've lucked into getting 3 new lenses in the past few months....and I LOVE them and am so thrilled to be able to have new toys to play with/stalk my children with!
A certain friend of mine out there might enjoy guessing which lens was used for which pictures...so have at it BK! I'll tell ya if you were right!
Hugs...I've been trying for SO LONG to catch a picture of these 2 hugging when they don't have their backs to the camera!!!
Hugs...I've been trying for SO LONG to catch a picture of these 2 hugging when they don't have their backs to the camera!!!
and like any good mother, I get right in his sweet sleeping face, and take pictures!
yes, there is a way to fix that nasty little drip of snot on Bug's face in photoshop, but I haven't taken the time to do it yet...and kind of think it adds "character" to this shot!
Oh my blue eyed sweetheart! That purple-red mark on his lips is where he actually busted his lip on a toy at a neighbors house..the bruise didn't show up for a couple of days so I had to think back to where he may have gotten it!Hope you're having as happy and fun of a fall as we are! Oh, and Chicken Little Update...the girls are NOT laying eggs yet, but you can bet I'll be there with camera snapping when they do! For now, they just smell kind of funny and need a lot of food and water!
Love, Family Girl!


Okay, so i'm guessing 50mm, 100mm macro, then 85 mm in that order. Am I right?
nope...85 1.8 for all :)
I love, love, love the picture of your two blue eyed darlings hugging. Just so sweet.
I'll never be a photographer...no idea what all that number then mmmmm was about!
Can't wait to see your patch pics...we probably won't have a chance to go this year. Today was to be the day and we're all sick. Boo.