Introducing...the ladies!

You should first know, I cannot tell them apart...at all! All 4 look the same to me..the do have pretty blue eyes :)

Their names are Olivia (like the pig), KK (like my mom), Max (after the bunny, NOT our dog), and Two..I'm guessing b/c that's how old Boosta is.....


They don't lay yet, they are about 4 months old, and should begin laying in the next month or so. Our dogs, Max and Tucker, have already stormed their coop and given them quite a startle....not sure how to keep that from happening in the future..but will be thinking of ideas!


Here they are! I think they're pretty cute!

They, like the boys, do NOT appreciate being stalked by my camera...maybe in time!


here's a together shot of the boys the day Boosta helped Family Guy make the coop...


And just for kicks...look what Boosta did when I turned my back for just a second to pick up the kitchen...he WAS allowed to be coloring..that I knew...he WAS NOT supposed to be coloring himself...that I did NOT know.

Looks a little proud of himself doesn't he?





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP