and...we're back!

For now anyways...I make no promises...none at all!

We are doing really well here, and getting ready for many many big things to come! The first of our big events is Boosta's adenoid surgery. After thinking he had chronic allergies for the past 2 years, we were shocked to have the poor kid allergy tested, only to find out that he is allergic to..wait for it...NOTHING! That's right..not even pollen! So, I asked the allergist what that meant, and he said that is usually means that he has very enlarged adenoids...so, I called the ENT who said "yes, his x-ray confirms that" and the surgery is scheduled for next week. The very day before...our next big event..when...

Bug turns 2! No, I can't believe that my little baby is 2 years old. He still seems small and cuddly to me, but I'm sure that will all change way too soon! We're having his birthday party at our most favorite place...the farm..or as Boosta calls it "Grand Country Farms"...it's actually called Great Country Farms..but he won't hear of any corrections of the sort! I figured since we frequent there usually weekly, it seemed a fitting place to have his little party...and with a house on the market, and a baby on the way..I wasn't really up for hosting anything here!

These 2 big events get us only about 6 weeks away from our BIGGEST event of the summer..the arrival of Baby Sister...Landrie Ada Rogers. Just in case you only read my blog and not my FB page, which I doubt...we are having a girl, and are naming her Landrie. Boosta's super excited and says he is going to help me...Bug...well, I'm not so sure how that's all going to go..so we'll just have to wait and see! He seems sweet, but is definitely more jealous of other people's small babies when I hold them than his brother was when we had him...so who knows!

We've been visiting a local church...something I've wanted to do for a while, but Boosta has actually been all but begging to learn about God and Jesus, and well, if the kid's asking to learn about it...it's my job as his parent to put him in a place where he can! He's pretty adorable about it...evidently he doesn't move up to an actual sunday school class until this September..so when we picked him up after his first day at church and asked if they read a Bible Story, his reply was "I did not"....so this week, he decided to take matters into his own hands and take his own Bible Story to be read to him...the teacher gladly did it, and he was pretty cute once he realized she knew the story he had brought to church. (Daniel and the Lion's Den)...I really wanted him to go to VBS this summer, but I'm not quite sure if he's old enough yet...still looking into that!

Other than that...we've got swim lessons and are thinking of ways to avoid the heat as I get bigger and bigger!

Here are 2 pictures of the boys that were taken recently....I will TRY to stay on top of blogging as we get closer to baby sister's impending arrival..but life is crazy and I make no promises!

Love to all....Family Girl




Our Life Version 6.0  – (June 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM)  

Yay!!! I'm so glad you are back!! I've missed your posts.
Love the name of your baby girl.
You should take a self portrait of yourself and post it. You have a beautiful baby belly!

Jenney  – (June 11, 2011 at 4:57 PM)  

They are getting SO BIG!!! Congrats on getting a baby girl, she will be fun, trust me :o) I was SO afraid that Little Monkey Man would be mean to Rosebud when she was born as he was horrible to other babies. But he wasn't. He loved her from the start.
Glad to see you back!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP