Bug is 9 months old....a few days late!


Well...back on the 17th, my little Bugaboo turned 9 months old! In his 9th month, he's mastered babbling, cruising on furniture, and yesterday I think I even saw the beginnings of a wave....it's not consistent yet..but he tried it! Other things that have happened in Bug's life this month...
-he started sleeping through the night...and then stopped again! We're working on that! Seems that he goes to bed pretty easy, wakes up sometime between 9-2..does NOT need a bottle, DOES think he needs to be in my bed, and ends up crying it out until either he wins, or I do. I've only won twice so far...so we'll keep playing this game and see if I can't get my score up a bit!
-he definitely cries when I leave the room..or even turn my back to him...or act like I might be thinking about leaving the room! Boosta was always very attached to me as well..but NEVER like this!
-he still only has the 2 bottom teeth..by now his big brother had about 8 I think. I've convinced myself that more are coming...and that's why he's a beast at night!
-he babbles like crazy, giggles at almost everything, and still thinks Boosta hung the moon.

I'll update next week with his 9 month stats!

Here are some pics!




Love....

Family Girl

Bri  – (March 22, 2010 at 10:38 PM)  

Hey we play that nighttime game too :)

Lindsay  – (March 23, 2010 at 9:36 AM)  

Happy 9 months Bug! You get more adorable everyday!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP