Eyes....



Not to brag...well...ok...maybe to brag a little :)...my boys have BEAUTIFUL eyes! I snapped some "around the house" pictures over the weekend, and looking through them tonight I noticed how pretty both the boys eyes are! Boosta's eyes are a very light blue...probably more like my mom's, or maybe even mine....but I really think his are lighter than mine are...and Bug's are a darker blue...but still very pretty!

In other news...Family Guy has taught Boosta this:

Family Guy "what does Daddy say"
Boosta " I wuv you I wuv you".....this is interchangeable when I ask him what does mommy say, what does brother say, what do KK and Pops say...you get the point...but the cute thing is the double "I love you" in Boosta speak! He is also a master of animal sounds...and will answer when you ask what does the animal say if you name the following animals...owl, bird, rooster, frog, dog, cat, lion, snake, goat, sheep, cow, horse, bunny rabbit (hop hop)....I think that's it..but I'm sure I'm forgetting something. It's just such a cute and fun age for us with him. Today out of the blue we were sitting at the mall eating lunch and he sang the ABC's from A-G on his own...I hardly ever sing that song..so to see that it has stuck is pretty remarkable! He can also count to 10 all of the time..and sometimes makes it to 20, leaving out a number or two :) What can I say...he's a GENIUS! Probably not a genius...but we're still pretty impressed!

There hasn't been a whole heck of a lot of sleeping going on in the Family House lately...it's been pretty un-fun! Bug is teething big time...I think he's got 4 on the top trying to come in all at once...and the motrin and tylenol don't seem to be taking the edge off at all! As I type this right now, I'm listening to him cry it out for the 4th time tonight..and he's only been in bed for 4.5 hours. I decided after the past several nights that he was going to have to go back to crying it out because he's gotten to the point where he wants to be in our bed again...and sorry..but if you are 9 months old, this is NOT a Family Bed! Thanks, but no thanks..I need my rest! Boosta also seems to be cutting some molars or something...always has his hands in his mouth lately. Hopefully, this soon will pass!

Check out these eye pictures....and gush if you must!


Here's Boosta...poor kid...he's had some serious allergies lately..so he was a little off when I took this picture..but still felt good enough to beg to play outside...I did no editing on his eyes on this picture...so pretty:) I think I'm in trouble when this kid's a teenager!

Here are Bug's eye pics...see...not as clear blue..but still so cute!


My little dare devil...it was really hard for me to even take this picture with him standing like that b/c I knew if he toppled over I was probably too far away to grab him!

I looked up the other night to see Boosta watching tv like this....and quietly grabbed my camera...

Lindsay  – (April 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM)  

It's true! Their eyes are beautiful. Here's hoping that our little man gets something like Bug's eyes!

Jenney  – (April 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM)  

Ha! He is in the train table, that is so cute! I hope that teething passes quickly and you all get some rest soon.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP