Catching up...

Yes, I've been a little slack on keeping my blog up to date lately..but, in my defense, all of the men in this house had some nasty virus last week...that got me puked on 5 times in 2 days..and if you know me, you know all too well that I do not do puke very well. Who does? We're all on the mend...and right before this nasty virus hit us, poor little Bug got his 4th ear infection. I guess I'm glad that my "mother's intuition" is always right with them when it comes to their ears....Boosta used to stop sleeping through the night when his ears were bothering him, and Bug stops taking a bottle...so right when that happens, I know to call the dr. I think every time but 1, out of the 12+ ear infections we've had in our family, I've been right on with their ear infections being the issue.

Here is a slideshow to catch up on pictures....KK and Pops came to visit for Easter, just in time to get exposed to the nasty virus and Pops took it home with them! Boosta and KK dyed eggs, and he loved it! We've been playing outside a lot, and just enjoying this nice spring weather!

Family Guy is in the process of building a deck for our house...pics to come soon on that but it looks awesome, and we're so excited for it to be finished and usable!

Bri  – (April 10, 2010 at 10:51 AM)  

LOVE all the catch-up photos :)

Jenney  – (April 10, 2010 at 7:10 PM)  

Boosta looks very happy to dye eggs...we completely didn't even do it this year. How awful is that???

We're The Battens  – (April 19, 2010 at 8:59 AM)  

I love the new BLOG! The boys are so cute!!

Ginger McL  – (May 24, 2010 at 5:48 AM)  

Lindsley, We loved having a chance to visit with KK and Pops last week and to catch up on news from your family. What a beautiful family you do have! Maybe one of these days we'll get to meet Bootsa, Bugs and Family Guy in person and visit with a lovely, grown-up Lindsley!

Ginger McL  – (May 24, 2010 at 5:51 AM)  

We loved having a chance to visit with KK and Pops last week and to catch up on the news about you and your precious family and Jonathan & Katie. I love the blog. Maybe one day we'll have an opportunity to meet Family Guy, Bootsa, Bugs and see the lovely, grown-up Lindsley!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP