Bug is 10 months old....
OMYGOSH...yes, that means that my sweet little newborn is 2 months shy of being 1 year old! Wow! Guess I've got a party to plan!
Now that Bug has mastered crawling, cruising, pulling up, taking things from his brother ON PURPOSE, but not walking..there's not a lot to update on! But, I'll do my best to bring you up to speed on what my little Buggy Boy is doing!
-he STILL thinks Boosta is HILLARIOUS and I will never tire of this!
-he FINALLY learned how to roll from his back to his front...yes, I realize that he's several months late on this, and no, he still hasn't figured out that he can do it consistently...BUT, we did teach Boosta to help roll him over...and that's just too cute! He'll come and push on his side and say "push, push" while straining, and will actually roll his little brother over! What a nice big brother!
-he has started objecting strongly to things, and has started to show early signs of fit throwing! If he wants me, he'll crawl after me, and get up on his knees, reach for me, and if I don't pick him up, he'll throw himself on the ground and fuss. On the other end, if he doesn't want me, like when bathtime is over, and I grab him, he pushes my hands away from his face and swats at me while he fusses...I think he's going to be a little bit tougher of a toddler than my sweet little Boosta has been so far!
-he still only has the 2 bottom teeth, BUT his 4 top teeth have all broken through, but just aren't very visible yet...so I'm sure in a couple of weeks there will be pictures of my sweet baby with 6 teeth!
-he hasn't been sleeping through the night well, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt b/c of the 4 teeth coming in at once!
-he had his 4th ear infection a couple of weeks ago...hopefully his last for a while!
Bug is a wonderful little boy, and I am so lucky to be able to stay home with them both and watch them grow as kids, and brothers!
here are some pictures of my sweet 10 month old boy!riding the tractor..he loves outside but does not like the grass to touch his legs or feet!
looking over his shoulder...he's very coy!
he even tries to keep up with the big kids!
LOVE that smile!
Love,
Family Girl
I love all the pics of little man!
Happy 10 Months, Bug! Love the pic of the three of them...thanks for including Miss A!