Boosta is 2 years and 3 months old!!!
>> Wednesday, April 28, 2010 –
Boosta monthly updates
Boosta has started saying everything..putting thoughts together on his own, and just growing and exploring, and definitely being 2!
-Boosta has finally started jumping the right way! For as long as I can remember, he'll say "gump"..which is jump, and just kind of bounce around, but never getting his feet off the ground..but now..he's getting his feet off the ground and loving it!
-before Bug finally mastered rolling over (last week), Boosta would go up to him when he was stuck on his back and start pushing on one side, and saying "push, push", and then when he got him over, say "I did it"
-just this week, when you ask him something, like "Boosta, would you like some cake", he will answer "I sure do"...which is just the cutest!
-he loves to help, whether it's helping Mommy vacuum, helping Daddy dig holes in the yard, or helping Bug roll over!
-he's starting more and more resisting us when he doesn't want to do something, and his "no's " are getting louder and stronger...but I know this all just goes along with the territory..and his worst behavior rivals some kids that I've seen's best behavior..so I'm not complaining just yet!
Here are some pictures of my precious 2 year and 3 month old...I think all of these were taken at the local farm the other day...we got a membership for the year, so we'll be going there a LOT!
This kid...my 2 year old..he LOVES tractors..every time we see one, he says he needs to "practice it"...





Love, Family Girl
LOVE the jump photo :)
Great jump photo! I've been trying to capture Snug's jump and it isn't going too great. I can't believe how big Boosta is. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Hey Jenney....I think I had to take the ISO up to closer to 500-640 to get that shot as fast as he was jumping :) And it was a lucky shot....he's NEVER bounced that high before!