Bug is 11 months and Boosta is 2 years and 4 months old!





Yes, I'm doing it again...lumping together their updates! Unfortunately for Bug...he wasn't in a ton of pictures this month...I think it was because when he got tired and fussy I had him in the ergo..and he's still in that phase where he crams things in his mouth and eats them...plus he can't walk yet...so it's not so easy to just put him down in the grass..since he doesn't like it touching his legs! But....first things first...

We've been sick as dogs around here. It started with Bug, he had a stomach virus, and then Boosta got it that same day. Boosta never ran a fever, but Bug did....4 days later, Bug was still running a fever, and sounded stuffy...so I called the dr again and after a visit we found out Bug had the croup, and Boosta was on his way there too...since he also got a fever on Saturday. After a full week of PUNY, I think we're finally on the mend! Here are 2 pics of how very pitiful they were....Bug was definitely more puny than his older brother..but he was sick longer.

here is a "sick" picture of Bug..his little eyes just looked awful...



Bug is 11 months old!! He is a cruising machine. He also stands by himself for about 15-20 seconds at a time. He hasn't taken his first steps yet, but so close. He'll stand there not holding onto anything..and I can tell he's thinking about it, and then he just sits down. He's fearless, funny, and LOVES to get into everything his big brother gets into....wants all of Boostas toys, and trades just won't cut it....he's a stinker. He's a great eater, getting to be a better sleeper...and just an all around joy.

Bug in the corn bin at the farm...



Boosta is a hoot, but I'd never call him fearless...cautious...yes, but not quite fearless. He LOVES to color, does it almost every day...he also loves to water color and finger paint. He is also really into legos these days, and can build the heck out of towers and trains...of course I'm impressed...
We took swim lessons at a local community center and he did great...although Bug did NOT appreciate his half hour stays in the nursery, Boosta did get pretty comfortable around the water. He still doesn't love to go all the way under, but I don't know many 2 year olds that do! He makes his own thoughts now, and they are too funny. He's also more than learned how to manipulate the bedtime routine and tries to get a show in Mommy's room after bedtime on a regular basis...good thing Mommy can see though this! (now)

still loves his books...



and definitely loves his tractors...this was from Big Truck Day...


another from Big Truck Day

This is MY front porch swing! I LOVE it...we finally went and picked it up this weekend and so far, Boosta loves sitting in it to read books..although I'm pretty sure this is just his manipulation to get me outside...b/c he knows I'm a sucker for my new swing!

please excuse the badness of this picture...Bug kept leaning forward and the last thing we need is a face plant onto the concrete b/c Mommy wouldn't put down the camera!


check out these strawberries! Boosta and I picked them fresh from our garden yesterday!



Hope everyone is well!

Family Girl

Jenney  – (May 26, 2010 at 5:02 PM)  

your berries look great! I stopped at a roadside stand yesterday to buy some, but they wanted $4 a quart. SERIOUSLY???? also, I am coveting your new swing. Just sayin.

All Things Family For Us  – (May 26, 2010 at 6:10 PM)  

Sweet Jenney..I should be selling these bad boys for $4 per bowl like that! They are so good fresh! And the swing...is a prize I've been begging for all spring...I helped the old family I used to nanny for find a new nanny and got myself the swing with part of what I was paid!

Lindsay  – (May 26, 2010 at 6:14 PM)  

1) I love your babies, even when they look so pitiful from being sick.

2) I want to come sit on your porch swing so I can see your babies...

3) and eat your berries. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP