Mother's Day and the Farm Tour-2nd post of the day!
Since it's been FOREVER since I've blogged, I've got a bit of catching up to do...including a certain someone's 11 month blog post...but I'll get there...
For Mother's Day, Family Guy made a nice picnic and took us to a local outdoor museum. It was a little cold and breezy that day, but we braved the elements and had a nice time! Here are a few pictures from Mother's Day.
Boosta is at a less than easy age, and really wasn't into taking pictures with me that day..so I took what I could get from my happy little Bug instead!
that little Boosta LOVES chasing geese...one of these days, they're going to turn around and chase him back!
It's hard to believe that this little baby is a month away from his 1st birthday!
We also went on a farm tour this past weekend...all of the local farms open up on the weekends for a tour, and you can drive from farm to farm and see their set up.
Boosta was petting this goat, but as soon as he turned his back on her, she butted him and knocked him down! She was a feisty little mama!

Bug was standing looking at puppies that Family Guy was begging me to let him buy...they were going to be HUGE...thanks but we have 2 dogs that we don't want already!

Boosta got to see Alpaca at a farm...they were pretty skittish, but seemed to mind him less than us!


Boosta and Family Guy at a local Vineyard...I love this picture!

LOVE the "on-the-shoulders" shot- my favorite!
Just catching up on your blogging...you have some incredible pictures on here! And, tell your hubby I have some major garden envy! Mine is still full of leaves and some weeds. I need some major motivation and time to get it going! Think you guys could take a road trip and help me out! :)