Our Yard....
over the weekend I took some shots of our yard and garden...and the beautiful deck that Family Guy built for us. I'll post again later today with some pictures of the boys :) But until then...feast your eyes on these!
Our bird house..I haven't found any eggs yet..it's a sparrow's nest
onions...I think
Peonia....
blueberry bush...yummy!Strawberry patch...we planted this last year, but it takes a year for them to make berries..I tried one the other day and they're delicious!

Family Guy just finished our new and beautiful deck! We don't have any furniture on it yet..but soon enough we will..and we'll be a cooking out facility!
Here are some deck pics!
I'm jealous of Family Guy's major skills. The deck looks amazing (love the chimenea too!). I wish I was there to try one of those delicious strawberries.
OMG! Love the deck! I am so impressed :) I am very jealous of the garden-definitely going to need some tips on that. Where did he learn to do that? Also, I think the one purple plant is "blue salvia"