Little Boys on the Farm!
We got a membership to our local farm..which is also kind of a farm themed amusement park for kids! Boosta LOVES animals, and tractors, so if I'm ever at a loss of what to do for the day, we go to the farm. Bug goes too..but he's not in nearly as many pictures because he's still enjoying all that the stroller has to offer! Every now and again, I get a wild hair and let him try out the corn bin, but I am always very quickly reminded why it's not a good idea...as he shovels handfuls of raw corn kernels into his mouth, over, and over again!
Here is Boosta enjoying the corn bin...when I even mention going to the farm, he talks about ducks and the corn bin...
Here is bug..being held by me IN the corn bin....he's cut his top 4 teeth, so he now has 6, but I haven't gotten a good shot of his new teeth just yet!
here are Bug's fabulous curls....the tend to be like mine, and get more curly with heat and sweat...right now, he's rocking a pretty good mullet, we will have to cut it if it gets much longer!
and Boosta...well, of course, I did NOT let him chase these ducks upon the suggestion of his Daddy because 1. it was hilarious to watch them scramble out of his flail running way, and 2. it was just cute and fun to try to take a picture of that! What mother in her right mind would encourage her 2 year old to run after 3 ducks...that could easily turn the tables on him and run right at him! Nope...I would NEVER do such a thing!
My little farmer...every time he sees a tractor he says " I need to ride that, I need to practice drive it"....man, I love this kid and his tractor loving ways!
Our newest addition....The Giraffe...Family Guy and I went to an auction for our local elementary school a week or so ago...and this little prize was auctioned off! It's huge...and more than once I've been picking up the house when the kids are asleep and almost screamed and run for the door b/c I've thought this stupid giraffe was a person in my house...this thing comes up to my shoulder.....but they do like him an awful lot!In other news....I've been super busy with the photography business lately and I've been learning a lot. If you want to see my recent shoots, click here I also got a REAL website for the business, and it can be found by clicking here I've been having about 3-5 shoots per month lately, which is great! I love doing this part time for now, and would really love it if I can just keep learning and growing with it until the kids are in school, and then maybe I can do it on a more full time basis.
Tomorrow I'm photographing sweet baby Camden...so check back for those pics!
Love....Familly Girl!
I love that when you see it in the dark you want to scream and run. That is so something I would do.
OMG! I LOLed at the part about screaming at the giraffe!! I would totally do the same thing!! Haha! I can't stop laughing!!
That farm sounds like fun, and his curls are fabulous!!!!!!! I would totally scream about the giraffe too, I get very skittish at night, but it is really cute (the giraffe, not my fear of the dark).