Cake Smash!!!


We have lots to do today to get ready for Bug's First Birthday Party...but I thought I'd post a couple of pics from Bug's Cake Smash Photosession!

Here ya go! Birthday Party Pics to follow!









Lindsay  – (June 19, 2010 at 10:07 PM)  

We had so much fun! I'm sorry I was so scatterbrained, but I'm glad that we made it out there. We always have such a blast hanging out at your house.

I love your new collage header and I love your sweet babies!

Bri  – (June 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM)  

The boys look like they had great fun! Happy birthday little guy!

Jenney  – (June 24, 2010 at 7:12 AM)  

Ah! I love the one where he is licking his hand. I never even thought of doing an actual photo session of the first birthday cake. Cute!
I had Hannah's 2 month birthday pics taken about a week ago. Man, that was the MOST uncreative photographer I have ever dealt with. I felt like taking the camera away from her and asking her to go take a break.
The pictures turned out cute...but they are quite generic! JCPenneys...sheesh :o)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP