Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Bug,
Happy Birthday to you!
I think from here on out, rather than doing "monthly updates" I'm going to do monthly letters to the boys...so...here goes nothing on Bug's first letter!
Dear Bug,
You have truly blessed our lives this past year more than words can describe. Your cute little smile lights up a room. When you were born in the wee hours a year ago, we laughed about how big your eyes looked. You've definitely grown into your big, beautiful, blue eyes, and they hold as much personality as your precious smile.
We were really worried before we had you about how your big brother, Boosta, would handle your arrival, but you have charmed him just like you charmed the rest of us. I'm sure the fact that you think he hung the moon doesn't hurt at all. You think your big brother is pretty stinking funny, and just giggle and laugh at everything he does.
As far as milestones go, other than teething, you're right about the same place your brother was this time last year. You even started walking a week before your first birthday...just like Boosta. You want so badly to keep up with him and his buddies...and sometimes I think you think you're 2 1/2 as well!
You try to say words..and while everyone might not know that you're saying words, but I know what you're saying...and you are saying:
mama
baba (bottle)
thank you--but it's really more of a 2 syllable sound than a word at this point
da-dog
uh-oh
You're having your first birthday party this weekend...and a big fun cake smash photo session in the next day or so....
We love you baby boy...Happy First Birthday!






Oh gosh, I can't believe it has been a year since I held you in the hospital and just loved your snuggly little self and sweet newborn smell. Your smile makes me just laugh out loud and I can't wait to keep watching you and your brother grow. Happy Birthday Bug!
The photos were worth the wait and so was that handsome little guy! Happy First Birthday, Bug!!
happy birthday to you!!!!! Man, time flies. I hope this next year is just as fun and that your mommy takes just as many fantastic photos!
Happy Birthday!!!
Chrissy
Happy birthday little man! Can't wait to see the cake SMASH!