Out of the mouth of Boosta...

I'd do a cute update with pics, but since some certain boy is going to be 1 in just 2 short days...I'll just do a quick post on the funny things my Boosta Boy says!

-today while I was trying to get a few things done around the house, Boosta was watching a quick episode of Max and Ruby and wallowing on the sofa...all of a sudden I heard a thump...and saw him face first on the floor...somehow he rolled himself off..and here's what followed
Boosta: (crying) mommy, kiss it kiss it...
Me: what...I can't understand what your're saying
Boosta: kiss it kiss kiss it
Me: kiss it? Oh your boo boo? where does it hurt buddy?
Boosta: my wip (lip)...so after wiping the snot off his face, I kissed it, and he was magically all better!

-in the stroller a few mornings ago while I was attempting to get some exercise...
Boosta: HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT (pretty much yelling)
Me: Just a minute honey, once we turn the corner the sun won't be in your eyes anymore

-and lastly, now that Bug is...a WALKER...his range of bothering his brother has quickly expanded.
Boosta: No Bug, Go away, don't bother my toys, don't bother my toys
Me: just a minute honey and I'll move him
Boosta: I want mommy to pick him up and move him (as he's swatting at his brother's face and alomst knocking him to the ground!)

Oh fun times!

Here are 2 recent snapshots of the boys...the one of Bug is cute of him, but we were in the corn bin at the farm..so the yellows are reflecting kind of funny on his little face! Be looking for a Happy Birthday Bug post in just 2 days!



Bri  – (June 15, 2010 at 11:28 PM)  

Z is the spitting image of you in that photo!

Lindsay  – (June 16, 2010 at 8:17 AM)  

Oh how I love those baby blues on your boys! And I also usually tell Riley to behave/sit still/stop touching her brother in the stroller because Mommy needs to exercise.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP