Our weekend...


well, half of it anyways :) I'll get some pics up of the first half of the weekend soon...we went to Aunt Katie's medical school graduation in Ohio and it was great to see our family. But...I've already gone through the last half of our weekend of pictures...so here you go!

We decided to go to the farm and go fishing...which was a little bit of a show...Family Guy and Boosta had gathered worms from the yard, but forgot them, so I had to run back up to the Farm Store and grab some worms (gross)..and then Boosta really only wanted to hold the line, and wasn't really that into the actual act of fishing. It was super hot, I think around 95 degrees, so that's why his little face is rosy in several of the pictures!





Bug competed in a diaper derby...and although he LOOKS like a fierce competitor in this photo...he was NOT that at all. Once they said the babies could go, he just stayed, just like that, and didn't move a muscle. The baby that won was hardly a crawler..but she did at least move..which was more than I can say for a certain little Bug of mine!



Boosta had to stick his little head through the dog window....

After our HOT day at the farm, the boys took a very long nap, and Family Guy and I set up a baby pool from them that our neighbor handed down to us. It's a lot bigger than our pool from last year...I just might get in there if it gets any hotter!


While his big brother braved the freezing cold of the newly filled pool..Bug entertained himself by talking through the door to the dogs...



And it did just occur to me that I hadn't caught any pics of this guys 4 top teeth...for a total of 6 in his mouth!




More to come! Love, Family Girl

Bri  – (June 2, 2010 at 12:22 AM)  

Okay so K has surpassed Maya in teeth..she still only has 5. And us adults have actually already been in the baby pool this summer-hot! hot! Love the fishing pics!

Lindsay  – (June 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM)  

I love all the pics, but I especially love the one of Family Guy and Boosta setting up the fishing pole by the lake. What a great memory captured!

Our Life Version 6.0  – (June 11, 2010 at 10:28 PM)  

These photos are really cool! I really like the new look of the blog too! The words of Boosta were cute too!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP