Out of the mouth of Boosta..

-all 4 of us sitting in a quiet sandwich shop eating lunch...Bug reaches his fast little hands onto Boosta's plate and swipes himself a huge handful of mac-n-cheese....
Boosta: " NOOOOOOOO"
every single person in the restaurant turned to look at us....every single one!

-Boosta at the top of the stairs "mommy, i would like to take this book down the stairs"
me "ok, honey, then pick it up"
Boosta " Mommy, I would like to hold you"
and how can I resist?

-Boosta and Bug playing on the floor, and all of a sudden I look up and Bug is grabbing at Boosta's toys....
Boosta "NO, Bug, don't bother my toys don't bother my toys", Me "is he bothering your stuff buddy?" Boosta "yea, I want mommy to move him"

There are so many hillarious things that come out of this kids mouth, so I'm going to start posting "out of the Mouth of Boosta " pretty often....kind of copying my friend Lindsay with Seen and Heard!


Love, Family Girl

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP