bad blogger
I'll get around to it eventually...really I will....we've just been kind of busy...what with the blazing hot weather, going to the pool, napping, and taking pictures of other peoples kids....haven't had time to edit any pictures of my own kids...and that's all we're really here for anyways....right? I'd say I'll get around to it this week...but I have 1 shoot for sure...and 2 others that have mentioned shoots...so it's doubtful...but here's hoping!
Boosta and Bug are doing great...Bug is only waking up once a night...which yes, I'm sure many of you have been enjoying babies that sleep all the way thru the night for several months now..but MY kids don't tend to do that till they're walkers...and I am not really so hot on the "cry it out" for more than 30 mins thing..especially while there's another child sleeping in the same room..or trying to anyways....so...I'll deal with the tired for a little bit longer...:) Just you wait thought..when they're teenagers...at 7 a.m. it's GAME ON!
So...I'll update soon...I promise, and tell you all about our trips to the pool, zoo, and aquarium....but just not today!
I, for one, am so disappointed :) Just teasing! Can't wait to see photos of all the fun!