catching up....
on blogging...and pictures....we've been SO busy....Family Guy had a long weekend for July 4th, so we went to the Zoo, the pool, and the aquarium. I don't have any great pictures from the aquarium..the lighting was awful and there were signs everywhere that said "no flash"...so I obeyed...and had fun!
The boys are just so much fun...as always. Boosta says the funniest thing...I'll save those things for an "out of the mouth of boosta" post!
Bug...he's one to watch out for...that kid thinks it's funny to run away from Mommy in public...towards the street...laughing and giggling the entire time he toddles into danger!
Here are some pictures of my 2 sweet boys...
ok..so not necessarily in order....here is our past month..in pictures! I hope you can keep up!
Boosta wearing goggles at a friend's pool....just too cute to pass up!

Bug in the yard..looking handsome as always!
Bug sitting on a tractor wheel at the farm...and on his face....blackberries...we did "you pick" at the farm that day and he enjoyed his share in the stroller while Family Guy and I slaved away in the fields!
Bug flying....
Bug in the corn bin...you'll see in a minute why all the farm pics are of Bug...he didn't make it in many at our zoo trip!
Here is Bug's only picture of the zoo....he was there...and he got out of his stroller some..but mostly...he just did this! Sweet sweet boy!Boosta LOVED the zoo, he loved the animals...he did NOT love the elephants...he specifically said " I wanna go back in the stroller" at the top of his lungs when we got to them!
LOVED this bear statue....
really loved these misters they had at the zoo....sprayed the slightest amount of water...really nice for cooling off on a hot day! 

Here are pics of the boys with Boosta's bestie , we went to the fountains earlier this week. Riley's Daddy showed her and Boosta that if you put a cup over the fountains when the water is off, that when it comes back on, it will rise up! Here, Boosta was just bouncing with excitement...he waited, and waited, and waited at this one spout...it was a dud...so we moved him, and then he got his rising cup in the water!






Love the pics of Z with the bear and the cup! :)