no time to blog
As I'm sitting her catching up on my blogger friends blogs..I'm realizing that I just don't have time to blog these days! Sooner or later, I'll find the time again..but since my house is a complete nasty DISASTER, and my kids require a LOT of my attention, and there's just a lot going on in general..I've decided blogging can take the back burner for a while! I'll update when I can..but I'm determined not to let my desire to blog stress me out....and I'm pretty sure I only have about 5 readers anyways...so you all probably already know what's going on with us!
Hopefully..I'll get things under control soon! Until then....C-ya later!
I read your blog! But I have a hard time blogging/reading other's blogs these days too. I think once winter comes and we are all inside I'll get better, but when we are outside...it just isn't happening!
I hear ya, sista! I'm a guilt driven blogger! :) I, too, have two readers, you and my parents! Ha! Seriously...