Outo of the mouth of Boosta....
Even though I'm WAY behind, and haven't updated on Boosta's being 2 1/2 yet, OR on Bug being 13, now almost 14 months old yet....I thought I'd do a quick out of the mouth of Boosta update...because really, that kid says some of the funniest things!
-while visiting my parents this past week, Boosta went out with his Pops to get the newspaper, and when he came back in, he saw the "sitting room"...it's got a piano, a sofa, and 2 chairs...great room for baby showers, but not entirely kid friendly. When he and Pops came back inside, he said "oohhh...this room is perfect! I would like to live in it!" Pops and I just looked at each other and laughed.
-also while visiting KK and Pops, Bug was whining to KK because he wanted the same swiffer stick to play with that Boosta had, and KK saId "what's the matter sweetie pie"...Boosta immediately started repeating that....but then about 30 minutes later he came into the bedroom I sleep in and said "what are you doing my Sweetie Mommy".....ahhh...that kid.
-we went to visit a family friend, who is a good bit older, and the last time we were there, Boosta played with a stuffed animal kitty cat that I had always liked as a kid....the last time we were here for a visit was March...so he had just turned 2....he walked into her house, and started looking around saying "there's a kitty cat in here somewhere..." over and over again until we found it for him!
He starts preschool on Sept 6 (I think!), and I'm so excited for him and can't wait to see how he does with it! I think the first day he'll just run in, and then he might have a hard time once he realizes his Mommy doesn't stay and play as well..but hopefully that will be a quick transition. He will only be going 2 days a week, for 2 hrs each day. I'd love to say that I'll do something wonderful, like take a Mommy and Me class with Bug...but most likely...I'll either run errands with just 1 kid to haul around, or sit at home and let Bug take his morning nap and actually try to clean my house, or do a load of laundry or something.
Other than that...same old same old! We're so ready for fall since the summer heat is just getting nasty!
Love,
Family Girl!
Kids say such funny stuff. I love that he was looking for the kitty!