the big fun park....and LOTS of pictures of it!
If you're in our area..you may or may not have ever been to this park..but it's freaking AMAZING! I used to go there way back in the day..before Boosta and Bug were even a glimmer in our little Family Eyes, when I was a nanny for 2 little girls..who are now not so little anymore! Anyways...I hadn't taken my own boys to this park of wonderful-ness yet, and mybestie has been wanting to go...so we waited till all the area rugrats were back in school so the park wouldn't be quite as crowded, and till it wasn't scorching hot outside, b/c this park has little to NO shade...and look what we got! We had a blast! The park was so huge, we kind of had to divide and conquer a bit..and my oldest boy and her girl were often together...so one of us had eyes on those 2, and my youngest boy and the boy she keeps were often together, so one of us had eyes on those 2 as well...everyone had fun, and noone got hurt...could ya really ask for anything more??
In other quick updates:
-we are still having sleep issues with Boosta, but hopefully we break new ground on that soon..will share more there later, and if it works
-Boosta is being dropped off at preschool like a champ, doesn't cry, and seems to have a great time while he's there...and I actually miss him while he's gone, but am enjoying getting a tiny bit of 1 on 1 time with my little Bug
-we're doing well...are sad some still...I think it hits me out of nowhere sometimes..but I guess that's normal..right?
could this little man be any more handsome?? Look out ladies!
sometimes we have to stop to feed our faces...the cute boy ms. linds watches isn't in any pics, b/c I haven't asked his mama for permission yet :) but he was there..and is in some photos!
even though his big brother just now started willingly going down slides on HIS own, Bug was not afraid to conquer this beast at a much earlier age!
love Boosta's little expression in this one...can't you just see this same face about 15 years from now when the same child of mine is the driver! YIKES!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby...he laughs at me all the time (b/c I'm very funny, of course) and giggles when you scare the heck out of him...and most of all, I LOVE his fuzzy baby hairs!
and here's a picture of our favorite "Ridey" girl....
Bug was a big fan of most slides, but not such a great idea when I shoved him down the tunnel slide and told the 2 2.5 year olds at the bottom to catch him...nope..he was NOT a fan!at the end of every great day...there's a treat....mmmmm..and while eating his treat...Bug goes "mmmm...mmmmm" and guess who does it along with him just because he can!





Love love love the pics! We had so much fun there.