Could my son BE any cuter??
So I think I've made it known that we are having some bedtime battles around here with Boosta...we're starting a new sleep training thing next week...I'll get to that once I know what the deal is there...but until then, we don't change a thing..so that means that either myself or Family Guy sits on our bed, while Boosta falls asleep on his mattress on the floor in our room...Family Guy just emailed me the following conversation that took place between him and Boosta...
Zaden: Daddy, what do you do at work?
Me: I build buildings
Z: You build buildings daddy?
Me: Yes, I design and build big buildings
Z: Do you build snowmen too daddy?
Me: No, just buildings
Z: Do you see snowmen at work daddy?
Me: Maybe sometimes- I do see bulldozers
Z: Do you see bulldozers and they have two snowmen on them? Will you please bring me a snowman tomorrow daddy?
Me: No, I can’t do that.
Z: If I stay in my bed will you bring me a snowman daddy?
So...anyone know where I can get a snowman in 90 degree weather in September??
I LOVE it!! Can you find a stuffed snowman locally or online?
Awwww. Cutie pie. I did just see a commercial (they are starting early for Christmas apparently) where you just add water and it makes a huge bowl of fake snow.
I love it!! They say the cutest things!! I'll let you know if I can find any...;)