Bug is 15 months...(about a week late)
Well, I'm TRYING my best to get back on top of doing monthly updates...we'll see how long I can keep up with it! For now....off we go!
My little Bug is 15 months old!
At 15 months, I can honestly say, I've seen a few changes in his personality, that I LOVE. He seems to be getting a little sweeter and a little more cuddly. I don't know if this has anything to do with Boosta starting preschool, and Bug getting Mommy all to himself for 2 hours 2 days a week...but that's when I noticed it more. He'll gladly sit in my lap for a few minutes, or climb up in my lap, and lay his head down on my chest...he gives his brother hugs all the time, and he seems to be shaping up to be a little more of a Daddy's Boy than his brother is.
He recently said "flower", has "mama" down to a science, and has started saying his brothers name more often as well!
Bug is into EVERYTHING and I'm sure, will end up with stitches before he is 5, if not much sooner. He's a dare devil, and when you tell him no, just smiles from ear to ear and laughs. His big brother just recently started going down slides on his own at the park...he was always a little more timid about things like this....not Bug...he'll just get up there, and go right down, whether there's someone to help him or not.
He plays with his brother now some, instead of just pestering him, and is starting to get interested in the train table....and not just tearing the track apart!
He climbs, runs, jumps, goes up and down steps by himself, eats everything in sight, and sleeps like a dream most nights! Bug had recently been moved to a different bedroom than the one he is used to, so that we can take on his brother and his sleep problems later this week, and has transferred to his new room, and new surroundings very easily.




Such a daredevil :) Happy 15 months!
Love that bug boy so much!