Catching up....in pictures.....

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately....


when you go to the farm as often as we do, you get kind of fearless with your fingers near the animals mouths...so far, I don't think we've been bit yet, but they've both been nibbled by the goats!

to say that we've been having sleep issues with Boosta lately doesn't even BEGIN to cover what's going on here...this was a picture I took when it started...and he snuck into our bed and tucked himself in and we had no idea until we went up to bed....you'd never think someone so cute and asleep could be such a beast at bedtime!
you know how they say "the face only a mother could love"...I think we've covered it here...this was just 1 oreo type of cookie....he also says "mmmmm" when he eats yummy things like this!
Boosta bonding with Tucker...
I snapped this one of Bug at a photoshoot I recently did for a friends daughter....
and this one...Boosta was at his first day of preschool!

Bri  – (September 12, 2010 at 2:42 PM)  

Love the updated pics!Cutie pies!

Jenney  – (September 14, 2010 at 1:35 PM)  

Super great pictures, as always! The boys are getting SO BIG.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP