thinking....
I keep thinking about blogging..but I'm SO very behind on editing my own pictures, and let's face it...that's really why we do this...isn't it??
I can tell you this...I've got some pictures set aside TO edit....and one of these days, maybe when it's cold outside and I don't have any photo sessions anymore, I'll finally get around to editing pictures of things we did this summer...like the rest of Bug's birthday party, Father's Day, our many fun trips to the farm, our trip to the beach, and a trip to TN...but right now...I don't have time to look at my own pictures...that's a good problem to have...right?
We're doing well...as well as we can. The boys have been a HUGE distraction from the other sad thing that happened at the end of last month...Boosta is trying so hard to be a great distraction that he's even decided to stop sleeping in his own bed, climb baby gates that are taller than him to get out of his own room, and even fusses when we finally caved in and let him sleep on a mattress in OUR room on OUR floor...he wants so badly to distract me from being sad that he's sucking up almost ALL of my free time with not wanting to be left, and needing to be right next to me at all times...so now, when he's drifting off to sleep, you can find me sitting on my bed (probably fuming just a little bit) and reading a book...or editing pictures.....or lecturing Boosta about how we shouldn't have to do this to go to sleep and to please just stop talking to me and go to sleep or I'm leaving the room!
Bug hasn't been AS determined to distract us (thank the Sweet Lord)...but just his general "I'm into everything, watch me or I'll tear your house apart in 15 seconds flat, and laugh at you afterwards" sweet, loving nature, is a distraction in and of itself!
So...I turned 33...and it was pretty uneventful, and even sucked a little bit since it was 8 days after we lost our baby....but it was a good day aside from that sadness still lingering...
Boosta started preschool...and seems to love it
Bug gets 4 hrs a week of Mommy time, which he's actually NEVER really had
and we all just keep plugging along....
I'll update with pictures soon...I promise!
Thank you all for your prayers of healing for us, and your support...it means more than you can ever imagine.
Love,
Family Girl