Bunk Bed...

I should have posted this about a month and a half ago...back when bedtime wasn't a complete and total NIGHTMARE in our house...but since I didn't....oh well!

Here are some pics...not super ones by any stretch...of Boosta on his bunk bed! We love it, and it's super cute in the room!

(these pics are awful on the photography end..but there's just not a lot you can do in that room..so...oh well :)






malavoy  – (September 7, 2010 at 8:23 PM)  

I love the bedding! Good luck with solving the mystery - I'd love to hear what the solution will finally be!

Bri  – (September 7, 2010 at 8:49 PM)  

cute bunk beds!good luck tonight!

Our Life Version 6.0  – (September 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM)  

Oh nice bunk beds! Miss A will want one of her own if she sees that!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP