First Day of Preschool...
Today was Boosta's first day of preschool....all morning he spent telling me that "he didn't like school anymore" and that " I don't like it when you weave me, mama"...rip a lady's heart out often? But, I know better than anyone that Boosta is all about the drama when it comes to being separated from his sweet mother, and that he's usually fine in less than a minute!
So...we went to preschool...wearing BIG BOY UNDERWEAR....and a backpack, with a snack, change of clothes just in case, and a special blankie that we just couldn't part with this morning....we got to the class, signed in, and Boosta was off playing with the others...so I did what any rational mother would do and I snuck the heck out of dodge! As I was rounding the corner to leave the building, I heard his shrieking...but powered on, and when I got there to pick him up 2 hrs later, he was happily holding onto the rope going from the playground back to the building.
He said he had fun...we'll see how he does Thursday. I think all this change lately has caused him some serious going to bed issues, that we have yet to figure out how to solve...but I won't turn this post into a rant about how I just about lose my wits at the end of the day due to our bedtime battle!
Instead..here is a picture...(or 3) of my PRECIOUS preschooler on his first day! You'll notice that they are all from our driveway...I took my camera to the school, but quickly came to my senses and realized that pics of him crying in his class were probably not what any of us wanted to remember his first day of school by!
Pretty handsome little devil...if I do say so myself....


Yay Boosta! It's amazing how fast the time has gone.
I LOVE THE PICS! Especially the last one where he is rocking his sly face.
Cute!
so cute! we'll see how our first day is tomorrow :)
He sure does look handsome with that cute backpack!
Oh look how cute! Thanks for sharing this great memory. LOVE his backpack..and the bunk bed!
So Cute!! Love the backpack too!