A letter to our missing baby....
>> Sunday, August 29, 2010 –
a letter to my missing baby
this one REALLY sums it up...for both of us....I wrote it tonight while Boosta was sitting in my bed wacthing " 1 more max and ruby before it's time a bed, ok?"....it had been in my head in bits and pieces all day, so I just started jotting it down...and it makes more sense to me than the last one....
A letter to our missing baby...
We never knew you
but we wanted you
We never knew you
but we dreamed of you
We never knew you
but we thought of names for you
We never knew you
but we told everyone that you were coming
We never knew you
but we made room for you
We never knew you
but we had a picture of you
We never knew you
but we prayed for you
We never knew you
but we REALLY loved you
We never knew you
but we wish we'd met you
We never knew you
but we are heartbroken without you
We never knew you
but we will ALWAYS miss you...
Love, Mommy and Daddy
This is beautiful. I'll never forget. Love you guys.
beautiful...
Very touching and so heartfelt. What a wonderful tribute to your baby. I will remember.
This is beautiful. I will remember...take care of each other.
That is precious. Praying for you guys.
I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I wish I could make it better.
I am so sorry you are experiencing this. (I know words are so inadequate....). I absolutely love the letter you wrote. What a beautiful way to commemorate your child! Hang in there and take it a day at a time. You'll never forget (and you wouldn't want to) but it will eventually get easier.