Daddy's little helper...
He would have had 2 little helpers, but the youngest helper wasn't doing much help, so I was nicely asked to get him involved in helping me instead!
Boosta was a wonderful helper! Family Guy gave him his very own real drill a while back...because that's how we roll..and even put a real screw in it for him! He was even drilling REAL holes...when I got reprimanded for not watching...so I gave him his own special piece of wood to drill holes in. I adore when Boosta helps Family Guy do projects...and I totally adore the seriousness of Boosta's face when he's helping his Daddy!
Check back next weekend...this borderline city family is going to be farming it up and getting us some laying hens! Fresh eggs anyone??





Love, love, love that he helps his Daddy! The pictures are adorable. I love that one of him sitting cross legged in the coop and holding his drill.
Sad story but true. Z owned a drill before we did. :)
JEALOUS of the chicken coop. We are going to do chickens next year...waiting for James to be big enough for 4H. Can't wait to have our own eggs!
Great pictures as always!
So cute!! I too LOVE the one of him sitting in the coop!
He does look so serious, doesn't he? But drilling is serious work!
He's precious, Linds! Both boys are!