Turning 2, Surgery Success, Sharing a Room, AND.....
Goodness...to write it all out we've been WAY too busy! First of all, Boosta's surgery was a success. He recovered very well and we left the hospital by 10:30 that morning to come back home..and believe it or not, the kid was asking for food by the time we got home! He took 1 short nap...much to his tired pregnant mommy's disappointment...I had arranged for Family Guy to stay home ALL DAY LONG so that I could rest in bed with Boosta...who didn't actually want to rest much at all! I can't tell yet how he's breathing b/c Family Guy so generously shared a summer cold with all of us, and we're still working on kicking that....but he seems to be eating more and sleeping better...so that's a start!
The day after Boosta's surgery, my sweet, precious, wild and crazy little Bug turned 2!! I'm still going through his birthday pictures, but here are a couple of him enjoying his treats....and ever the photographer...somehow I forgot to take a picture of the adorable Elmo cupcakes that I had our neighbor make for him....guess I was too busy being a Mommy that day....oh well! They were cute, and delicious! And ever the resourceful child, Bug used the ring pops from his goody bag to scoop the icing off of his cake....yep...he's definitely my child!







In other BIG news, since we have a baby coming and a contract on a house that has 3 bedrooms upstairs, and I'd really rather all of us be upstairs, I decided it was time to work on getting the boys back in the same bedroom. They were sharing about a year ago, and then we started having trouble getting Boosta to sleep, so we had to split them up...and now that Boosta is no longer a night pooper (YAY to that!) and isn't waking up hollering for a diaper change at night, I felt confident that I could expect them both to sleep through the night..most nights....so we found someone willing to get rid of her extra baby crib, put it in Boosta's room, and put Bug in it last night. He was a tad unhappy about his new location at first, but fell asleep fast, and slept his full 12 hrs, and napped in there today w/no issues...so here's hoping tonight will be smoothe! Now that I know I have a place to put the baby, I have been able to pick our her adorable bedding and get into full swing of thinking about decorating a baby girls room!
Her bedding will look like this....if you know me well, you know I collect turtles, and love all things turtle...so I have had my eye on this bedding ever since we found out we were having a little girl....feast your eyes on this...look closely at the sheets to see the turtles!
And, lastly, but not least....baby day is less than a month away! 4 weeks from today to be exact and I'm a little bit freaked out about it, but mostly just very excited to see what this little girl looks like and meet her. I feel like she's as big and active as her big brother Bug was...but we'll see! Boosta only weighed 6 lbs 14 oz when he was born, and Bug was 7 lbs 13 oz, which I know isn't huge by any stretch, but a full pound bigger than his brother was quite a size difference to me!
Any thoughts on what I should name her on here? I don't go out of my way to keep the kids names private, but prefer that they not be used often...so I need to think of something cute...any thoughts???

The bedding is so cute and K's birthday party was a blast!
I think you could call her "Bella". Bug, Boosta, and Bella. She'll be beautiful, and that is what Bella means!
Love the birthday pics,and so glad the surgery went well! Very cute nursery bedding. we've been boring and had the same for all 3 (soon 4) kids. Beatrix Potter.