Introducing...

Landrie Ada Aug 1, 2011 12:27 p.m. 8 lbs 3 oz 20.5 inches long

last pregnant picture...39 weeks pregnant...and the most pregnant I've EVER been to date!







her first meeting with her big brothers.....

sitting with KK...having sweet dreams...

all pretty in her going home dress that KK made for her...and her baby doll that her big brothers picked out for her to give her when they met her...






So far, this has been my easiest transition...as far as recovering from a c-section goes. I'm not sure what was different...there was a different medicine involved that helped me not be so sore in the hospital, and then there's the fact that I've got 2 kids at home, so maybe I'm just too busy to notice anything else...but so far, it's been almost a week, and I feel pretty good! I'm going to call the baby Bella Girl on this blog to keep her name out of things after this post...

So....Bella Girl had a pretty uneventful delivery....scheduled c-section...I tried my best to have her come Saturday night but the docs sent me home and she came as scheduled on Monday! The boys got to come and meet her on Tuesday morning, and seem to love her so far. We've definitely had a few moments of Bug saying "put baby down, don't feed baby "wandwie"...and a moment or two of Boosta being a little bit evil to his little brother...which I'm assuming his HIS way of acting out....I have my mom here helping (thank goodness) for another week...so that's been HUGE!

Off to get some rest while I can..but figured I'd get the pics up while I was thinking about it!

Love,
Family Girl



Kim  – (August 8, 2011 at 1:09 PM)  

she is just precious!!!!!! love the open eyes. beautiful pics! hugs~

Jenney  – (August 9, 2011 at 2:14 PM)  

Baby Bella is BEAUTIFUL! Oh I am so happy you got a little girl. Enjoy her! They really are like having your own dollie :o)

Our Life Version 6.0  – (August 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM)  

The pics are precious and I think her mouth looks just like your hubs in the picture of her resting on KK.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP